"working on my faults and cracks..."

8.18.2009

the DI tries his hand at a PSA: great success!

[click to enlarge]
all fun and games until...

Stumbled across this brilliant homemade nugget of expat wisdom (100% imparted firsthand) as I was cleaning out some files this afternoon. And honestly, I don't think it's grown any less relevant in the year or so it has sat entirely forgotten, accumulating digital dust on my work flash drive.

I realize that community college classes may have just begun, but before you change that major and pack those bags, pull up my invaluable flowchart and try to imagine yourself in five years. Then ten. Take a deep breath and try fifteen.

That's what I thought. Liberal Art majors never had it so good.

0 contributions to this piece:


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance