"working on my faults and cracks..."

10.31.2008

sorry, got these sacks

In case you don't see me around for the next few weeks or months, rest assured it's not because I'm arranging AVCHD in Final Cut for the Headset short, working on my own little textedit swan song, or slaving away at school pretending to be a functioning homeroom teacher, rather, but because of this little guy:


I know he's smiling, but he's actually a bastard.
A time-sucking, soul-stealing bastard.

2 contributions to this piece:

Anonymous said...

I remember watching a bunch of videos for LBP a while ago.

Made me go "Wow."

Dagbert said...

More than 'wow,' this is the quite possibly the biggest game I've ever wrapped my paws around. The scope is purely mind-boggling.


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance