"working on my faults and cracks..."

2.09.2010

forget jeeves

They say the only stupid question is the unasked one, but I beg to differ. There is a mighty metric shitload of stupid questions out there that have been asked with perfectly quizzical intentions. Whether or not you have the audacity to ask is a whole separate issue. So anyway, on the redesigned DI, in lieu of the contact page--which I've made rid of, I'm instead opting for a more "open forum" courtesy of formspring--the internet's next impending sheep invasion. Via the aforementioned link, or the text field in the sidebar below my twitter feed, feel free to comment, say hello, ask a question, share a thought, whatever. Use the same link to follow up on any responses, as well. Oh, and a formspring account, and better judgement are entirely optional. The end result, I hope, will be a continuous thread of mostly anonymous nonsense.

Your move, internets.

 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance