"working on my faults and cracks..."

2.28.2010

first and second curtain flashes

I'm still kind of blown away, how selfishly loving to ride my bicycle while taking pictures of my friends doing the same, has taken shape in the way it has.

In photo, and in text, the Sonadei collaboration soldiers on. While we haven't yet committed an official name to the project, this is just the pet title I started labeling my folders, for reference. And it kinda stuck.

Got really lucky on that photo in particular. One last session at Kisha Park, a few hours before I was to get on a plane and leave the country for good. It was starting to rain, and I was so drunk I could barely stand. One of my favorite shots--symbolic in the sense that I spent three years in a near total blur, and all I remember was having a bike, a camera, and good friends to share them with.

So stoked to get these into print.

 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance