"working on my faults and cracks..."

11.22.2008

cutting room floor



After logging yesterday's project footage into Final Cut, I took some of the more unusable leftover stuff and threw it into my low-tech iMovie blender for the boys over at Fixed and the City.

Long before we started this two months ago, I had an overarching plan for the master project down on my little Moleskin, but once the actual footage started coming together, what's unfolded in the FC timeline has been anything but what I could have expected. I'm very stoked about where this is going.

Stay tuned.


[Update 12/1]

The boys over at Milano Fixed way the crap out in Italy picked this up and posted it on their blog
Thanks guys, but this is just the cutting room. Will have a better sample for you soon. 

2 contributions to this piece:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed it
:)

Dagbert said...

Thanks.


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance