"working on my faults and cracks..."

6.19.2008

g'day for reals


Having spent the last two years hearing other people gloat about it, I never thought I'd actually find the words as my own. Guess I have.
For this week at least.


"I'm getting paid to do this?"



Just in case you were wondering, the entire state of South Australia is so beautiful it hurts.

Be home soon.

4 contributions to this piece:

Anonymous said...

Are you in Australia?? Now, I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

So the trip didn't turn out so bad eh?

Great

:D

Dagbert said...

Whoa whoa, not so fast.
I'll be complaining when I get back. I must have failed to mention who I was traveling with.

Kimbrolynn said...

Good luck tomorrow :)

This picture is breathtaking, truly.


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance