"working on my faults and cracks..."

7.19.2007

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming


The Big 12 @ 12

1. Tell the Olympic committees in Tokyo to keep their sodding hands off my park.
2. I'm working on multiple Fuji videos. I'll post them with the full story when it's all finished. We had a hell of a time, and I still want to tell you about it. Frampton is still soaking his feet. Photo glut still incoming.
3. Thanks to everybody who asked if I was ok during the recent earthquake. Yes. I was fine. Naked actually.
4. Thanks to everybody who asked if I was ok during the recent typhoon. Yes. I was fine. I climbed Fuji after it left.
5. Thanks to everybody who asked if I was ok during the recent EZ Bake Oven recall. Yes, I was fine. I do not own an EZ Bake.
6. "My first sin was the fear that made me old..."
7. This shit cracks me up.
8. I rode hard last night for the first time in three weeks. Therapeutic. Almost got t-boned by a pickup truck. I must be out of practice.
9. My room is a disaster area, and I refuse to clean it. Seriously. There's like, shit everywhere.
10. Bob Dylan would be proud.
11. I always suspected Jack White was a douchebag. Now I know. Hilarious.
12. On what was an apparently serious note, I was asked tonight if "nampa" was one of my specialties. Rest assured, it is not.

 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance