"working on my faults and cracks..."

3.08.2007

Soft light saves these sad sights

One of these days, when I reach the bottom of my afternoon comfort coffee, I'll resolve to find the ironic brilliance in unfortunate timing, and simply enjoy and appreciate the short and poorly timed chapters in life that sadly close even while just having starting to slowly open.
Either that, or a warm cake doughnut.

Because I fuckin' love doughnuts.

I have some interesting updates in various formats, currently in the scheduled posting pipeline--one of which will hopefully upend YouTube and unabashedly rock your taint off. Stay tuned.

1 contributions to this piece:

Anonymous said...

I found a reason to keep the Mister Donut card. 3 points for every 100 yen spent, which puts me at 12900 yen.

I might have a problem.


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance