"working on my faults and cracks..."

7.31.2009

sagawa mail order bride

If she were maybe forty or fifty years younger, I'd hardly be ashamed to say that Mrs. Kyokawa and I were dating. I mean, we've pretty much already established the trappings of a seasoned relationship.
She's relentless in her impatience, calling me all the damn time, wanting to know where I am and when I'll be home. And when I do finally get home, there she is, sitting on my porch steps and staring at the clouds. I'd invite her up, but she'd much rather collect from me a pre-determined sum of cash. Sometimes we make small talk. Most other times she just leaves.


On the flip side, she always seems to know exactly what I need: 


Love is a beautiful thing. 

0 contributions to this piece:


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance