"working on my faults and cracks..."

8.14.2008

rye. two shots

No thanks to snooty ass Air France, I'm safely back in Japan, just in time for school which starts again on Monday. I shudder to think. Also just in time for one last summer-ending, soul-crushing kanpai under the bridge in Tochigi. And Clone Wars on Saturday. While I couldn't possibly imagine a better farewell to the previous weeks, I do fear for the safety of my spine. So in the potentially amusing event I don't make it back to Okayama after the movie, here is the first photographic salvo from Paris to tide you over. I'll upload the rest once I'm a distraction or two fewer.

Oh yeah, and for everyone who may have had an opinion on it in the past, I cut my hair.

All of it.

Back soon.

0 contributions to this piece:


 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance