"working on my faults and cracks..."

9.17.2007

Undoukai Hell



So I'm throwing up a photograph of my own to celebrate a wicked cool new blogger feature. Seriously, if I wasn't preoccupied with hammering in faces in Warhawk, I could just watch random photos drift by all evening.

Some back story? Sure, why the hell not.

Takeichi (l) and Arimitsu (r)** at middle school track and field hell last Saturday. The determined smiles in this photograph belie the sweat, tears, skinned knees, and free ambulance rides courtesy of sweltering 90+ degree September heat, and no shade.

Feel free to peruse the rest of the album at your own leisure.

Oh yeah--for their landslide victories in tug-o-war and sexy dancing, the blue team destroyed the podium.

I shot plenty of video on the day's events, so check back in a few days to find that I'm a lazy twat who still hasn't bothered to do anything. Then check back again after about a week or so has passed. Maybe then.



**They're both "kuso gakki," but don't tell their parents.

 
Copyright 2010 - Powered by Blogger - Header Image: Banksy at Sundance